Thu. Aug 22nd, 2019

Shady R. Abuyusuf

CELTA/S Tutor & Academic Manager, Britishey Training Centre: a Cambridge Assessment English Authorised Centre

Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

vocab

could you please help me ?

Here is my lesson attached , my main aim is vocab,

where the vocab that I’ll teach ? should I elicit them from the listening text ?

could you help me to choose the sub aim  and the framework ?

my lesson includes the adjective rule , is ti accepted to teach grammar in a vocab lesson ?

Uploaded files:
Quote from saleh mousa on July 16, 2019, 12:09 pm

where the vocab that I’ll teach ? should I elicit them from the listening text ?

my lesson includes the adjective rule , is ti accepted to teach grammar in a vocab lesson ?

The vocabulary you need to teach is in the analysis box on the first page. You need to teach it through the text because your framework is a text-based presentation.

As for your sub-aim, it has already been chosen for you and you can find it in your TP points.

As for the grammar part, there is no grammar part: you are not teaching comparison and superlatives; you are teaching comparison phrases.

Quote from Shady on July 16, 2019, 6:14 pm

The vocabulary you need to teach is in the analysis box on the first page. You need to teach it through the text because your framework is a text-based presentation.

As for your sub-aim, it has already been chosen for you and you can find it in your TP points.

As for the grammar part, there is no grammar part: you are not teaching comparison and superlatives; you are teaching comparison phrases.

what are the stages should I follow ?

The analysis box includes only  words , are they enough to teach ?

Quote from saleh mousa on July 17, 2019, 6:48 am
Quote from Shady on July 16, 2019, 6:14 pm

what are the stages should I follow ?

The analysis box includes only  words , are they enough to teach ?

Hi Saleh, You have more than one expression of comparison. Regarding your stages, as previously mentioned, your lesson's framework is text-based presentation. Please, follow the steps as mentioned in the framework part of your booklet .

Regards,

Mahmoud.

Copyright © All rights reserved. Newsphere by AF themes.